ITS2019 is a Conference of the series of Intelligent Tutoring Systems Conferences on Computer and Cognitive Sciences, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning in Tutoring and Education. ITS2019 was held in Kingston, Jamaica from the 3-7 June, 2019.
Theme of the ITS2019 Conference
The ITS2019 Conference was about “Challenges in Artificial Intelligence – Pushing the Boundaries of ITS”. ITS2019 presented academic and research achievements of Computer and Cognitive Sciences, AI and Deep Learning vis-a-vis the advances of Intelligent Tutoring Systems. ITS2019 invited researchers to submit their papers.
Topics of Interest of the ITS2019 Conference
Topics of interest to the conference included, but were not limited to:
- Intelligent Tutoring
- Artificial Intelligence in Education
- Educational Datamining
- Machine Learning in Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Deep Learning and Intelligent Tutoring Systems
- Informal Learning Environments, Learning as a Side Effect of Interactions
- Collaborative and Group Learning, Communities of Practice and Social Networks
- Simulation-based Learning and Serious Games
- Dialogue and Discourse During Learning Interactions
- Ubiquitous, Mobile and Cloud Learning Environments
- Empirical Studies of Learning with Technologies
- Understanding Human Learning on the Web
- Adaptive Support for Learning, Models of Learners, Diagnosis and Feedback
- Modeling of Motivation, Metacognition and Affect Aspects of Learning
- Recommender Systems for Learning
- Virtual Pedagogical Agents and Learning Companions
- Ontological Modeling, Semantic Web Technologies and Standards for Learning
- Multi-Agent and Service Oriented Architectures for Learning and Tutoring Environments
- Educational Exploitation of Data Mining and Machine Learning Techniques
- Instructional Design Principles or Design Patterns for Educational Environments
- Authoring Tools and Development Methodologies for Advanced Learning Technologies
- Domain-Specific Learning Technologies, e.g. Language, Mathematics, Reading, Science, Medicine, Military and Industry
- Non Conventional Interactions Between Artificial Intelligence and Human Learning
- Privacy and Security in e-Learning Environments.
For more information visit the ITS2019 Conference website!